Date: 04.11.05 12:19
Head of the Department:
PORUCHNIK Anatoliy Myhaylovich
– Doctor of Economic Science, Professor
Head Deputy –
Antonyuk Larisa Leontiivna
– Doctor of Economic Science, Professor
The chair of foreign economy (established in 1996) deals with methodical-theoretical problems connected with research of global economic development, regionalization and competitive ability of the countries, integration relationships of Ukraine and socialization of the world economy among 4 chairs of the faculty of foreign economy and management.
Educational process on normative subject of the bachelor’s cycle “Foreign economy” and 8 specialized courses of the master’s training programs of the faculty of foreign economy and management as well as of the Center of master’s training at KNEU (Kyiv National Economy University) is provided by the teaching staff of the chair (20 persons).
During the period of chair’s existence there were trained 6 Doctors and more than 30 Candidates of Economy. Nowadays 6 professors and 8 senior lecturers work at the chair among them there are famous Ukrainian scientists (prof. А.М. Poruchnyk, acad. of NAS (National Academy of Science) of Ukraine Yu. I. Pakhomov, prof. V.I. Chuzhykov, porf. L.L. Antonyuk, prof. Kalenyuk).
Participation of the experts in development of the legislative and normative documents and analytic materials for such State Institutions as the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, Ministry for Foreign Affairs, Ministry of education and science of Ukraine, Ministry for Economy etc., realization of business trainings on euro-integration and regional development for the State employees of the central and regional authorities is the important area of scientific and consulting activity of the chair.
History of the chair
The chair was established in 1996 on the basis of the chair of foreign economic relations. Doctor of Economy, professor, academician of NASU (National Academy of Science of Ukraine) Yu.M. Pakhomov was the first head of the chair. Beginning from 1997 the chair is headed by the Doctor of Economy, Professor A.M. Poruchnyk who graduated from the post-graduate and doctor’s training departments of KNEU (Kyiv National Economy University). These were them who created the basis for forming of methodical and scientific-research potential of the chair which was reflected first of all in forming of the high qualified team. If in 1997 only 2 Doctors and 4 Candidates worked at the chair, now there work 6 Doctors and 10 Candidates of Economy. Nowadays the chair reached the level of self-reproduction since the graduates of the faculty represent approximately 30 % of its team.
Selection of the team is optimal by age and qualification. The team is represented by: theoretic economists who are experts in methodology and theory of foreign economic relation at the highest level (professors: А.М. Poruchnyk, Yu. M. Pakhomov, L.L. Antonyuk, І.S. Kalenyuk, V.I. Chuzhykov, О.А. Shvydanenko) and experts in certain fields (senior lecturers: V.I. Filipenko. Ya.M Stolyarchuk, O.Yu. Patsenko, D.O. Ilnytskiy, О.А. Fedirko, А.А. Gryschenko). There are 23 teachers who work at the chair including 6 professors and 8 senior lecturers who are the leading specialists in the area of foreign economic relations. Among them there are scientists who are famous not only in Ukraine but also abroad: the head of the foreign economy chair, academician of the AS (Academy of Science) higher school of Ukraine, Doctor of Economy, professor A.M. Poruchnyk; academician of NASU (National Academy of Science of Ukraine), Doctor of Economy, professor Yu.M. Pakhomov, Doctors of Economy, professors V.I. Chuzhykov, I.S. Kalenyuk, L.L. Antonyuk.
The normative course for the bachelors of all branches of study “Foreign economy” is the basic subject of the chair it is included to the 16 branches of study at the 9 faculties of the university. For the bachelors and masters of the foreign economy and management faculty normative and specialized courses are taught. Normative courses include the following ones: “Foreign economy” (professors: A.M. Poruchnyk, І.S. Kalenyuk, senior lecturers: V.І. Filipenko, D.О. Ilnytskiy and others), “International competitive ability management” (professors: L.L. Antonyuk, О.А. Shvydanenko; senior lecturer: О.А. Fedirko). Specialized courses include: “European integration” (professor: V.I. Chuzhykov, senior lecturers: D.O. Ilnytskiy О.А. Fedirko).
For the students of the faculty who are trained according to the master’s programs “Foreign business management”, “Foreign trade”, “Foreign financial management” the course “International competitive ability management” is taught. In 2005 there was opened new master’s program “European integration” which provides professional training of the foreign economists for activity at the national, state, regional and business levels of the European Union.
Many works of our colleagues form theoretical and practical basis for study of all aspects of world economy development and integration of Ukraine into global economic environment. The most famous works of the chair’s team are: “National interests of Ukraine: economic self-sufficiency in global dimension “( A.M. Poruchnyk); “Integration of Ukraine into the world economy” (А.М. Poruchnyk); “Theory of investments” (А.М. Poruchnyk and others); “Venture capital: foreign experience and problems of development in Ukraine” (А.М. Poruchnyk. L.L. Antonyuk); “Strategies of economic development under conditions of globalization, section: “Strategy of innovation and investment activity’s financing in Ukraine”» (А.М. Poruchnyk, L.L. Antonyuk); “Globalization and safety of development” (D.G. Lukyanenko. Yu.M. Pakhomov and others); “Education in economic dimension: potential and mechanism of development” (І.S. Kalenyuk); “Social policy in the post-socialistic society” (Yu. М. Pakhomov and others); “Civilization models of the present days” (Yu.M. Pakhomov and others); “Innovations: theory, mechanism of development and commercialization” (L.L. Antonyuk, А.М. Poruchnyk, V.S. Savchuk); “International competitive ability of the countries: theory and mechanism of realization” (L.L. Antonyuk); “Regional integration strategies of the post-socialistic countries of Europe” (V.I. Chuzhykov); “International integration processes of the present days” section “Contemporary models of integration processes’ development” and “Regions of Ukraine: problems and priorities of social and economic development”, section “Regional policy and strategy of the European Union” (V.I. Chuzhykov), “Small and medium business”, section “Competitive ability within micro and macro environment” (O.Yu. Patsenko); “Global regionalistics: history and contemporary methodology” (V.I. Chuzhykov); “Global paradigm of competitive ability: theoretic and applied aspects” (O.A. Shvydanenko).
The works of our colleagues are published at the all leading economic periodicals in Ukraine and abroad. Professors: A.M Poruchnyk and Yu.M. Pakhomov are the members of editorial board of the magazine “Foreign economy”; professors: A.M. Poruchnyk, V.I. Chuzhykov, I.S. Kalenyuk are the members of the Ukrainian-Canadian magazine’s “Foreign economic policy” editorial board.
Together with scientific work the team of the chair works actively on preparation of the scientific literature of the new generation acting as the leading group in development of educational and methodical materials and literature for the higher school on issues of international economic relations, integration policy of the countries, forming of the national economy competitive ability. The manuals developed at the chair became an important source of knowledge for the students and post-graduate students of Ukraine and CIS countries. The most important works published by the chair during the last years were the following manuals: “Economy” (professor А. М. Poruchnyk and others); “European integration and Ukraine” (V.E. Novytskiy, Т.М. Pakhomova, V.І. Chuzhykov); “Foreign investment activity” (D.G. Lukyanenko, А.М. Poruchnyk, L.L. Antonyuk, V.І. Chuzhykov and others); “Economy of education” (I.S. Kalenyuk); “History of economic conception” (А.М. Poruchnyk and others); “Ukraine and world economy: interaction at the border of the centuries” (А.S. Filipenko, D.G. Lukyanenko, А.М. Poruchnyk and others), “Economy of foreign countries” (V.I. Chuzhykov); “World economy” / edited by Filipenko A.S., Budkin V.S. and others (Poruchnyk А.М.; Filipenko V.І.; Stolyarchuk Ya.М.).
The teachers of the chair constantly work on improvement of the educational technologies. There are worked out novel approach of normative material’s teaching, holding of the seminars, organization of the students’ independent work. Practically all lessons are held with usage of the active methods of teaching. Main attention is paid to obtaining by the students of the skills and making of applied calculations, analysis of the concrete situations, preparation of the business documentation, group projects that are maximally close to the real economic situations. Application of the contemporary methods gives ability to the students not only to learn the subject deeply but also to develop the skills how to work in the group (team) and to obtain managerial experience.
Special attention of the chair’s team is paid to development of the scientific compound of teaching that is realized in deepening of the theoretic level of the classes as well as in preparation of the course and diploma papers. During educational process computer programs are used; the students have ability to work independently at the computer center with “Electronic manuals” prepared by the scientists of the chair. Current and summarized control of students’ knowledge on the subject “Foreign economy” is held with the help of computer programs “Exam” and “Module”.
According to the educational concept there were developed the methodical materials for remote study of the master’s level course: “Management of international competitive ability” (О.А. Shvydanenko).
The teachers of the chair professors: А.М.Poruchnyk, L.L. Antonyuk, І.S. Kalenyuk, V.І. Chuzhykov are the members of the special academic counsel Д 26.006.06 of Kyiv National Economic University; Yu.M. Pakhomov is the member of the special academic counsel of the Institute of the world economy and international relations. The chair works successfully on training of the young scientific and pedagogical personnel. More than 30 post-graduate students, persons working for doctors’ degree and candidates are involved into fruitful scientific and research work. Only in the years of 2000-2008 26 post-graduate students and 5 persons working for doctors’ degree of the chair upheld successfully their candidates’ and doctors’ theses and replenished the number of teachers. The following well known in Ukraine and abroad researches are held here: international competitive ability (Doctor of Economy professor А.М. Poruchnyk, Doctor of Economy professor L.L. Antonyuk, Doctor of Economy senior lecturer O.A. Shvydanenko; international regionalistics (Doctor of Economy, professor V.I. Chuzhykov); civil interaction and effective economic development under conditions of globalization (academician of NAS (National Academy of Science of Ukraine, Doctor of Economy, professor Yu.M. Pakhomov).
Important part of chair’s activity is an active work aimed at raising of the level of state employees’ skills that is approved by participation of the teachers in organization and holding of the corresponding seminars and trainings namely on issues of European integration in the regions and with the central machinery of the Ministry for Economy of Ukraine, Cabinet of Ministries (V.І.Chuzhykov, О.А. Shvydanenko), Ministry of industrial policy (V.І. Chuzhykov, D.О. Ilnytsliy, О.А. Fedirko), Northern regional center of innovational development of the State agency of Ukraine on investments and innovations (L.L. Antonyuk, I.V. Brykova).
The sector of students’ scientific union of the faculty works at the chair. Within its framework there are held regular scientific seminars and subject sittings, the best students give their reports concerning actual problems of contemporary world economy development, the students are prepared for participation in Ukrainian scientific conferences and competitions. Famous scientists, leading specialists in the branch of foreign economy, experts with experience of scientific and methodical activity and the best students are involved into teaching activity.
The members of the chair participate in the numerous international conferences, symposiums, seminars namely in the permanent inter-government conference “Ukraine on the way of mature national statehood: transfer to developed market economy” (2002-2005 the city of Washington, USA, А.М. Poruchnyk, N.O. Tatarenko), «Economics America» (2000, the city of Savanna, USA), “Broadening of EC to the East” (2001, the city of Brussels, Belgium), «Destruction of USSR: 10 years later” (2001, Moscow, State Duma RF), «Regional Development-2002» (2002, the city of Kaunas, Lithuania), «Reinventing Regions in the Global Economy» (2003, the city of Pisa, Italy), “Social differentiations and economic development under condition of regionalization and globalization” (2005, the city of Rzeszow, Poland); “Trans-border collaboration: on the way to EC” (2005, the city of Ohrid, Macedonia) and many others.
Poruchnyk Anatoliy Mykhailovych
Doctor of Science, Economics, professor,
head of the foreign economy chair, director of the Masters’ training center.
Education – higher, graduated from economic faculty of Taras Shevchenko Kyiv State University also studied at the post-graduate department and doctors’ training department of Kyiv institute of public economy (now Kyiv National Economic University). He presented the doctor’s thesis on topic: “Forming of the mechanism of Ukraine’s integration into the world economy”.
Experience of pedagogic activity in higher educational establishments more than 30 years. Beginning from 1994 he was the director of the Masters’ training center in KNEU, beginning from 1997 he was the head of the foreign economy chair. He is known in Ukraine as scientist in the area of foreign economy, one of the founders of the national school of foreign economy namely such branches as integration of the national economy into the world’s economy, regions study and competitive ability of national economy.
Principal branches of the scientific researches: foreign economic integration and global problems of contemporaneity, activity of transnational corporations, world labor market and international migration of labor resources, international investment and innovation activity. He is the author of more than 120 scientific works on economic theory, history of economic conceptions and foreign economy including such individual and collective works as “Foreign economic relations” (1991), “Ukraine’s integration into the world economy” (1994), “History of economic concept” (1999), “World economy” (2000), “Theories of investments” (2000), “Venture capital: foreign experience and problems of making in Ukraine” (2000), “Strategies of economic development under conditions of globalization” (2001), “Ukraine and the world economy: interaction at the border of the millenniums” (2002), “Innovations, theory, mechanism of development and commercialization” (2003), “European Union and Ukraine” (2004).
He trained more than 20 candidates of science and 2 doctors of science, economy, took part in numerous scientific and international conferences, round-table discussions, symposiums including the U.S. – Ukrainian one “Ukraine heading toward mature statehood” (Washington, 2003).
Several times he took part in preparation of the bills and other legal documents on foreign economic activity.
He is Academician of Academy of Sciences, Higher School of Ukraine, member of the specialized scientific counsel of KNEU, member of the Expert Counsel of Higher Attestation Commission (VAK) of Ukraine.
Phone: work: (+38044) 456-58-47, 205-54-79
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Antonyuk Larisa Leontiivna
Scientific degree, position
Doctor of Economic Science, Professor, deputy of the head of the International Economy Department
Education, Post-Graduate Programs – high education, in 1989 she finished Lviv Polytechnic Institute with honor; in 2003 obtained Candidate Degree at the Economy of Enterprises Department of the Lutsk State Technical University; in 2004 – obtained Doctor Degree at the International Economy Department of the Kiev National University of Economics.
Educational experience in high school is 15 years. From the 2005 she is a deputy of the head of the International Economy Department. From 2005 she is a scientific secretary of Specialized Academic Council of the Kiev National University of Economics D26.006.06
Sphere of the scientific interests – global problems of the modern life; international competitiveness of the countries; international investment activity; global innovation systems; mechanisms of the anticyclic governing of the economy.
Author of the 80 scientific publications on economic theory and international economy, the main of them are follow:
1. Antonyuk L.L. International competitiveness of the countries: theory and mechanism of the governing. – K.: Kiev National University of Economics, 2004. – 275 p. (14,85 quire) Review: Economy of the Ukraine. – 2004. - №8 – pp. 70-71.
2. Antonyuk L.L., Poruchnik A.M. Strategies of the Financing of the Innovation Activity in Ukraine // Strategies of the Economic Development under the globalization. K.:Kiev National University of Economics, 2001. – pp. 356-384. – 1,2 quires (personal – 0,7 quire: analysis of the scientific and technical potential of the Ukraine; financing and management of the innovation activity).
3. Antonyuk L.L., Poruchnik A.M., Savchuk V.S. Innovations: theory, mechanism of elaboration and commercialization. – K.: Kiev National University of Economics, 2003. – 394 p. – 24 quires (personal – 9 quire: analysis of the innovation activity in Ukraine; examination of the role of the innovation factor in the improvement of the competitiveness of the national economy; marketing research of the innovation demand).
4. Antonyuk L.L., Poruchnik A.M. Venture Capital: Foreign Experience and problems of its accumulation in Ukraine. – K.: Kiev National University of Economics, 2000. – 170 p. – 10 quires (personal – 5 quires: analysis of the state's role in creation of the economic and legal conditions for development of the venture capital in Ukraine; trends of improvement of the effectiveness of the venture financing).
5. Poruchnik A.M., Antonyuk L.L. Venture Enterprises / Economic Encyclopedia. Volume 2. – K.: Academy, 2001.
6. Antonyuk L.L. Methods of the improvement of the competitiveness of the domestic enterprises in the services sphere // Economy. Bulletin. Volume 50. – K.: Kiev National University named after Taras Shevchenko, 2001. – pp. 9-12 (0,5 quires).
7. Antonyuk L.L. Innovative factors of the improvement of the competitiveness of the national economy // Economy: theoretical and practical problems. Collection of the scientific articles of the Dniepropetrovsk State University, Volume 147. – Dniepropetrovsk: Dniepropetrovsk State University, 2002. – pp. 24-36 (0.5 quire).
8. Antonyuk L.L. Global measuring of the competitiveness // International Economy. Scientific Collection, Volume 28 / Chief editor V.Y. Novitskiy. – K.: Institute of the World Economy and International Relations, 2003. – pp. 65-74 (0,5 quire)
9. Antonyuk L.L. Commercialization of the objects of intellectual property under modern condictions // Bulletin of the Kiev National Trade-Economic University , Collection of the scientific articles, Volume 10 – Kiev National Trade-Economic University , 2003. – pp. 49-56 (0,5 quire)
10. Antonyuk L.L. Competitiveness as the factor of the improvement of the effectiveness of the foreign trade activity of the Ukraine // Formation of the market economy. Scientific Collection, Volume 48 // Chief editor V.S. Savchuk. – K.: Kiev National University of Economics, 2003. – pp. 69-82 (0,5 quire).
11. Antonyuk L.L., Satsik V.I. Econometrical methods of the analysis of the international state competitiveness // Economy of the Ukraine. – 2004. – №4. – pp. 46-52. – 0,5 quire.
12. Antonyuk L.L. International Competitiveness and regional aspect // International economic policy: Scientific magazine – Volume 2 (1). – K.: Kiev National University of Economics, 2005. – pp. 44-68.
Participation in the international conferences, round-tables, expert's nets, projects Participated in more than 40 international conferences, round-tables of the Committee of the Verhovna Rada of the Ukraine.
Phone: work: (+38044) 456-58-47
is a doctor of economic sciences, professor, academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, honoured worker of higher education of Ukraine, laureate of the State bonus of Ukraine in area of science and technique, director of the Institute of World Economy and International Relations of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
Education-higher. In 1953 graduate the faculty of law of the National Taras Shevchenko University of Kyiv. In 1962 – post-graduate study in Vadym Hetman Kyiv National Economic University. In 1966-1969 held a position envying the department of political economy of the Kiev institute of civil aviation. 1988 - academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. From 1980 - 1987 years rector of the Vadym Hetman Kyiv National Economic University. In 1987-1993 years – worked as the director of Institute of sociology of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. With 1993 - academician Yuriy Pakhomov heads Institute of world economy and international relations of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Teaching experience is over 50 years.
Scientific interests: economic theory; civilization world processes, globalistics; economic sociology.
Publications: the about 500 advanced studies are an author, basic among them it is been:
1. Way and cross-roads of modern civilizations: Monograph (at co-authorship ). – К., 1998.
2. Globalization and safety of development: Monograph (at co-authorship ). – К., 2001.
3. Model of world civilizations: Monograph (at co-authorship ). – К., 2002.
4. Strategy of transformations of markets as factor of softening of polarization of society // M. Society and economy. – Moscow, 2002. № 12.
5. Models of civilizations of contemporaneity: Monograph. – К.: Scientific thought, 2003.
6. Modern civilization: humanitarian aspect: Monograph. – К.: Logos, 2004.
7. Strategy of economic and social development of Ukraine. (2004 – 2015 years): Monograph. – Kiev: Scientifically publisher center of the Statutory broker of statistics of Ukraine, 2004.
8. International vectors of Ukraine: Monograph. – К.: Logos, 2004.
9. Global transformations of contemporaneity. Т.1./ under a release- Yuriy Pakhomov, Yuriy Pavlenko. – К.: Scientific thought, 2006. – 686p.
10. Macro- krestianstskiy world n the epoch of globalization. Т.2. under a release- Yuriy Pakhomov, Yuriy Pavlenko. – К.: Scientific thought, 2007. – 690p.
11. L'Europa come semi-periferia e le prospettive dell'Ucraìna // Eurasia. Rivista di Studi Geopolitici - http://www.eurasia-rivista.org/cogit_content/articoli/LEuropa_come_semi-periferi.shtml
Took part in anymore than 300 international conferences, round tables, expert networks, projects.
Recipient of an award orders: «Friendships of people» (1988), «Sign of Honour» (1982), «For the merits» of the III degree (1998), by six medals.
Yuriy Pakhomov conducts large social work: it was a member of State economic advice in Cabinet Ministers of Ukraine, by the adviser of President of Ukraine, adviser of Prime Minister of Ukraine. Yuri Pakhomov biographic information is included in an international reference book: “Men of Achievement” (Cambridge, England, 1997); “The International Directory of Distinguished Leadership” (American biographic institute, 1998). In 1994 American biographic institute gave the honored title of “Person of year” to Mr.Yuri Pakhomov. In 2000 it was the recipient of an award an academic bonus the name of Tugan-Baranovskogo.
tel.: 234-69-74, 235-51-27;
Chuzhykov Viktor Ivanovich
Scientific degree, position
Kiev National University of Economics, European Integration Promotion Foundation
Professor of the International Economy Department, President of the Foundation, Head of the Master Program "European Integration" (Kiev National University of Economics)
Doctor of Economic Science, Professor
Education, Post-Graduate Programs – high education, in 1980 he finished Simferopil State University, in 2003 obtained Doctor Degree at the International Economy Department of the Kiev National University of Economics. From 2005 he is a member of Specialized Academic Council of the Kiev National University of Economics D26.006.06
Experience of pedagogic activity in high school is 27 years.
Principal branches of the scientific researches: theory of the European Integration; regional (and local) policy of the EU; regional competitiveness; social policy; industrial policy of the EU; co-integration of the Central and Eastern European countries; convergence strategy of the EU and applicant countries; training models on the problems of eurointegration; geobal regionalistic.
Total amount of the scientific publications is 72. The main of them are follow:
1. Chuzhykov V.I. Regional integration strategies of the European post-communist countries./Monograph. – Kyiv.: Kadry, 2003. – 297 p.
2. Chuzhykov V.I. Modern models of the integration processes development/International integration processes of the modern life/ Monograph: Ed. by prof. A.S.Filipenko. – Kyiv.: Znannya Ukrainy, 2004. – pp. 39-49.
3. Chuzhykov V.I. Czech models of the local development // Economy of the Ukraine. – 2004.- №7. – pp. 72-78.
4. European Integration and Ukraine / Textbook on the methodjlopist and training / Ed. by V.Y.Novitskiy, T.M.Pahomova and V.I. Chuzhykov. – Kiev-Köln, 2002. – 480 p.
5. Chuzhykov V.I., Revenko Y.V. Convergence and divergence of the Ukraine's regions (indicative models) // Economy of the Ukraine. 2005. - №9. – pp. 48-54.
6. Chuzhykov V.I. Regional policy and European Union strategy, part / Regions of the Ukraine: problems and prosperities of the social-economic development: Monograph / Edited by Z.S. Varnaliy. – K.:Znannya Ukrainy, 2005. – pp. 335-404.
7. Chuzhykov V., Poruchnik A. Convergence of Region of Post-socialist Countries in the Context to Approximation to the EU Standards // Regional Development – 2002. – Kaunas: Technologija, 2002. – pp. 157-159.
8. Chuzhykov V. Regional diversification of Ukraine's Foreign trade // International Economic Policy. – 2004. – pp. 52-70.
9. Czuzykov Wiktor. Teritorialna asimietrija w Ewropi: modieljuwania dlja Ukrainu // Nierownosci Społeczne а Wzrost Gospodarczy. - 2006. - № 8. - Р. 305-316. (Польша) (польск.яз.).
10. Chuzhykov V., Ilnitsky D. Interregional competittion and innovative growth Regions (Ukraine as а sample) / Konkurencieschopnost а regionálne aspekty rozvoja». - 2006. -№ 1. – Р.Р. 167-180 (Словакия).
11. Chuzhykov V., Ilnitsky D., Fedirko А. Dualism Monetary, Technological and Information Determinants in Social Development EU / Nierownosci społeczn а Wzrost Gospodarсzy». - 2007. - № 11. – Р.Р. 79-97. (Польша) (англ.яз.)
Participation in the international conferences, round-tables, expert's nets, projects
- Annual Conference of the USA National Council on economic education "Economics America" (11th-14th October 2000, Savanna, USA) – conference;
- "USSR Collapse: 10 years later" (21th – 22th June 2001, Moscow, Russia Federation, State Council of the Russia Federation) – conference;
- "EU Regional Policy from the community standpoint" (30th October 2001, Bonn, Germany) – round-table;
- "European Regions. EU Regional Policy from the standpoint of the Land Northern-Rhein – Westfalia. Euroregion "Maas-Rhein" (31th October 2001, Düsseldorf, German, Maasticht, Netherlands);
- "Eastern EU Enlargement" (8th November 2001, Brussel, Belgium);
- "Economic education development" (21th-22th May 2002, Washington, US Congress);
- "Local Development – 2002" (3th-4th October 2002, Kaunas, Lithuania);
- "New disposition of the regions in global economy" (12th-15th April 2003, Pisa, Italy);
- "Social unevenness under condition of the globalization and European Integration" (22th-23th September 2005, Zheshov, Poland, also 2006, 2007):
- "University’s in the Turkey and in the Ukraine", symposium (6th-7th December, 2007, Ankara, Turkey)
- from 2004 (also 2005, 2006) Head of the Experts Council of the State Attestation Committee of Ukraine;
- Author of the part of the Appeal of the President of the Ukraine to Verhovna Rada of Ukraine (2004);
International Projects: grants of the USA International Council on economic education (1996-2005), "Largis" (Ministry of the International Development of the UK, 2002, 2005), "InWent" (German, 2001-2004), London Metropolitan University (UK, 2007-2008)
Phone: work: (+38044) 456-58-47 (+38044) 205-54-75
Fax: (+38044) 456-19-39
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Eipf@eipf.kiev.ua
Filipenko Valentyna Ivanivna
Candidate of Economic Sciences,
Associate Professor of the department
Education - higher. In 1972 graduated from Kyiv National T. Shevchenko University; got Ph.D. from Kyiv Technical University of Building and Architecture.
Experience of pedagogic activity in the institutes of higher education — 27 years.
Principal branches of the scientific researches includes labour-market, employment of women, international migration of labour force in a world economy, activities of international financial and credit organizations, regional economic integration.
the author of more than 50 scientific and methodical works, among them:
1. Draft curriculum and methodical instructions on writing term papers on the subject «World Economy and International Economic Relations» for the students of a daily form of studies and external students of speciality 7.050.201 «Management of organizations». — K.: KDTUBiA, 1998. — 32 p.
2. Social protection of population at the labour market of Ukraine. In the book «Changes in the consciousness of Ukrainian society at the turn of millenniums». — K.: «KM Academia» publishing house, 2001.
3. World economy and international economic relations. Methodical recommendations for the students of speciality 7.050.201 «Management of organizations» of daily and extra-mural form of studies (themes 1-7). — K.: KNUBA, 2001 — 48 p.; (themes 8-15). — K.: KNUBA, 2002 — 70 p.
4. Peculiarities of working out a strategy of credit policy of IMF // Urgent issues of international relations: Collection of scientific works. — Issue. 46 (in two parts). Part I. — K.: Kyiv National T. Shevchenko University; Institute of international relations. — 2004 — 252 p. (pp. 225—228).
5. Role of modern forms and methods of knowledge control in motivation of students to improve results of their studies. In the book “Methodical and practical aspects of implementation and development of the knowledge control system at the university: Collected papers of scientific and methodical conference”; January, 26 — February, 3, 2004. K: KNEU, 2004—556 p. (pp. 539—541).
6. World experience of financing innovative projects of regional development // Scientific bulletin of Chernivtsi trade and economic institute KNTEU. Chernivtsi: ANT Ltd, 2004 — Issue 2. — 497 p. (with co-authors), (pp. 257—263).
7. Articles in the «Ukrainian diplomatic encyclopaedia»: in 2 volumes. — K.: Znannya Ukrainy, 2004 (I and II volume).
8. Influence of forms of organization of independent work of students on the quality of mastering of educational discipline. In the book «Improvement of content and forms of organization of educational process in accordance with international standards»: Collection of materials of scientific and methodical conference, February, 2-4, 2005 — V. 1. — K.: KNEU, 2005. — pp.422—423.
9. Main tendencies in the modern migratory policy // Urgent issues of international relations: Collection of scientific works. Issue 51 (in two parts). Part 2. — K.: Kyiv National T. Shevchenko university; Institute of international relations. — 2005 — 188 p. (pp. 95—99).
10.Peculiarities of development of integration processes in Asiatic-Pacific region: World economy: textbook/ ed. A.S.Filipenko,V.S.Budkin,O.I.Rogach and others —K.: Lybid, 2007.- Chapter16, pp.349-366.
Participation in international conferences, round tables, expert networks, projects.
Took part in over 50 international conferences, round tables, projects. Basic international projects: participating in INTERECO summer schools, Truskavets, 1994—1996.; international conference “Peculiarities of distribution of labour resources at labour markets”, June 1995, Lubeck, Germany; international project of the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of U.S. Department of State, International Research and Exchange Board (IREX), August—November 1995- studies and scientific internship in the Temple university, Philadelphia (USA); international project of Christian Albrecht university (Germany) and Conrad Adenauer fund, summer school in Kiel (Germany), Christian Albrecht university, June—July 1998; TEMPUS project: scientific internship in John Moore university, Liverpool (UK), January—February 2004; TEMPUS project: scientific internship in the Technological Educational Institution of Western Macedonia, Kastoria (Greece), January—February 2005; international conference “Development of economic theory and politics”, July 2006, the University of the Basque Country, Bilbao, Spain; international conference “Development of strategic management under conditions of globalization”, May 2007, Nanjing, China.
phone number: 456-58-47
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stolyarchuk Yaroslava Mykhailivna
Ph. D. in Economics, reader of the chair for foreign economy, coordinator of the program “Business administrating (MBA)” of the center of masters’ training.
Education – higher. In 1998 graduated from the faculty of foreign economy and law in Kyiv National Economic University and in 2003 from the post-graduate department of KNEU at the chair for foreign economy. In 2003 upheld a candidate’s thesis on topic: “Economic relationships between Ukraine and Poland during the process of all-European integration”.
Experience of pedagogic activity: Her experience in the field of pedagogic work in the higher educational establishments is over 6 years.
Principal directions of scientific researches: international economic integration and globalization, bilateral economic relationship, world market of labor and international labor migration, activity of transnational corporations.
She teaches the following subjects: “Foreign economy”, “Economy of foreign countries”, “Foreign economic activity of Ukraine”.
She is the author of about 30 scientific works among them are the following ones:
1. Stolyarchuk Ya. M., Porokh A.M. Principal dominants of development and ways of improvement of Russian – Ukrainian collaboration in the area of trade // Economy: problems of theory and practice: collection of scientific works. – Issue 198 in 4 volumes –V. IV – Dnipropetrovsk: DNU, 2004 – p. 867 – 884.
2. Stolyarchuk Ya. M., Porokh A.M. Nature and ways of improvement of Ukrainian – Russian exchange of labor resources with aspect of common labor market’s forming// Foreign economy: Scientific collection – Issue 43/ Responsible editor V. Ye Novytskiy. – Kyiv: ICEMB, 2004. – p. 215 – 233.
3. Stolyarchuk Ya. M. priority directions of collaboration between Ukraine and international financial organizations//Economic problems of current importance. – 2004. No. 7 (37). P. 68 – 75.
4. Stolyarchuk Ya. M. Economic relationships between Ukraine and Poland during the process of all-European integration// European Union and Ukraine: materials of international scientific and practical conference – June 17, 2004/ responsible for the issue V.Ye. Novytskiy. – Kyiv: NAU, 2005 – p. 148 – 151.
5. Stolyarchuk Ya. M. Peculiarities of international social reproduction process within European Union// Economy: problems of theory and practice: Collection of scientific works. – Issue 2003: In 4 volumes – Volume 3. – Dnipropetrovsk: DNU, 2005 – p. 787 – 793.
7. Stolyarchuk Ya. M. Role of international funds of the social product’s distribution in accomplishment of EC regional and social policy// Strategy of economic development of Ukraine: Scientific collection – Issue 17. – Kyiv: KNEU, 2005. – p. 115 – 119.
8. Stolyarchuk Ya.M. Regional aspects of scientific, technological and innovational collaboration of EC countries// Theoretical and applied problems of economy: Collection of scientific works – Issue 7 (under edition of Yekhanurov Yu.I., Shegda A.V.). – Kyiv: VPU “Kyiv University”. – 2005. p. 140 – 145.
9. International economy: Educational and methodical manual for the subject’s self-studying/under edition of A.M. Poruchnyk. – Kyiv.: KNEU, 2005.
10. Practicum on foreign economy: tests, exercises and problems, problem situations and business games: Educational and methodical manual for independent work of students. – Kyiv: KNEU, 2005.
She participated in numerous international and all-Ukrainian scientific-methods and academic and research conferences. She finished the training courses in the Summer School in Warsaw University (Poland) under the program “Contemporary approach to local and regional development” (2002) and in Korean agency of international collaboration (Republic of Korea) under the program “Strategy of economic development and market economy for Ukrainian public officers” (2003).
office telephone: 205-54-74, 456-58-47.
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Patsenko Oleg Yurjevich
Ph.D. in economy, the senior lecturer of the international economy’s department
Education - has finished in 1992 Kyiv state pedagogical university (mathematics and physics), has received the second higher education in National academy of management in 1999 (finance), has the Ph.D. degree in 2001 in Institute of economic forecasting NSA of Ukraine („Competitiveness of national economy and currency exchange rate: an estimation of influence, forecasting of dynamics”), a rank of the senior lecturer has received in 2003.
Educational experience He has the general pedagogical experience of 17 years, from them 12 - in higher educational institutions (NTUU "KPI", National academy of management, the Kiev national economic university).
The basic scientific interests: asymmetric economic relations, competitiveness of national economy, the international investment activity, transnational corporation, the international integration processes.
The author more than 20 scientific works:
1. Competitiveness of national economy: a history of development of concept and modern treatment // Actual problems of the international relations: Works of Institute of the international relations of the Kiev national Taras Shevchenko university. - Kyiv. - 2000. - # 17 (a part ІІ). – p.166-183.
2. Indicators of competitiveness and dynamics of growth // the Economist. - 2000. - # 11. – p. 92-93.
3. Competitiveness of national economy and currency exchange rates: an estimation of influence, forecasting of dynamics // Actual problems of the international relations: Works of Institute of the international relations of the Kiev national Taras Shevchenko university. - Kyiv. - 2000. - # 22 (a part ІІ). – p. 193-202.
4. Exchange rates in Ukraine: forecasting of dynamics // Actual problems of the international relations: Works of Institute of the international relations of the Kiev national Taras Shevchenko university. - Kyiv. - 2000. - # 24 (a part І). – p. 183-194.
5. Inflation and parameters of national economy’s dynamics // Strategy of economic development of Ukraine: Edited by A.P.Stepanov. - Kyev: KNEU? 2000. - # 2-3. – p. 215-217.
6. Research of interrelation of macroeconomic parameters of Ukrainian economy’s development // Actual problems of economy. - 2001. - # 1-2. – p. 25-30.
7. Competitiveness and its factors // Development of sectors and the commodity markets of Ukraine: NSA of Ukraine, Institute of economic forecasting. Edited by prof. Victor Tochilin, Ph.D. - Uzhgorod: ІВА, 2001. – p. 75-121.
8. Competitiveness in micro- and macroenvironment // Small and medium-size business. Edited by senior lecturer V.Saharov. - Кyiv, 2003. – p.109-154
9. Development of bank sector of the Czech Republic before the introduction into EU: lessons for Ukraine // Problems and prospects of development of bank system of Ukraine. The collection of proceedings. Part 10. - Sumy: "Мriya-1" LTD., UABS, 2004. – p.59-62.
10. Changes in Ukraine – EU relations after new state expansion // the European integration and Ukraine. - К.: KNEU, 2004. – p.176-181.
The participant of the international conferences and programs, in particular programs for analysts of asymmetrical relations in foreign policy (Toronto, Canada, on April, 6 - on May, 10, 2004), programs „The European Union and Ukraine” (2003-2004), programs Regional Economic and Academic Partnership (at participation with British Council, University of Central Lancashire, Great Britain, since 1997)
Hryschenko Andriy Anatoliyovich
The candidate of economic sciences (PhD), the senior lecturer of faculty of the international economy
Education – the master of management of the international business on a speciality «the international economy»
Postgraduate study of Institute of economic and the international relations of the National academy of sciences of Ukraine
Experience of pedagogic activity 3 years
Principal branches of the scientific researches: Coordination of institutional strategies of corporations and the states in conditions of global information. Institutional conditions of the international interaction of information economies and states. A role of transnational corporations in the world economy and their influence on the international competition.
1. Coordination of strategy of corporations and the states in conditions of global information // Materials of the international scientific conference for students, post-graduate students, science officers "Innovative evolution of society in conditions of frame-cultural interactings". In 6 p. -Sumy: РВВ СОІППО, 2008.-P.2.
2. Forms of coordination of investment strategy of corporations and the states in modern conditions of globalization (on materials of the oil-and-gas industry) // Materials of the international scientifically-practical conference "Investment priorities of an epoch of globalization: effect on national economy and business".-Dnepropetrovsk, 2008.
3. Direct foreign investments as the factor of the international integration of innovative activity of the countries with open economy / In the collective international monography: The Common European economic space: harmonization mega regional disagreements. - K.: KNUE, 2007.
4. The transnational factor in economic growth of the transitive countries. The monography. - K.: NPU of M.P.Dragomanova, 2006. – 314p.
5. The international innovative activity in conditions of globalization // The collection of scientific works #50. –K.: Institute of economic and international relations NAS of Ukraine, 2006.
6. Modern capital account and activity of the multinational corporations as the factor of institutional activity of transformational economy / In the collective monography: Institutional bases of innovative economy: the international experience and a domestic practice. - K.: NAU, 2005.
7. Economic globalization and its consequences for Ukraine. In the collection of scientific jobs // Development strategy of Ukraine, #1., - K.: NAU, 2005.
8. Innovative model of integration of economy of Ukraine in the world economy. In the collection of scientific jobs // Actual problems of economy: the theory and practice. #1. - K.: The European university, 2005.
9. Maintenance of monetary stability in conditions of non-uniform economic growth. In the collection of scientific jobs // Development strategy of Ukraine. - K.: National aviation university, 2004.
10. Nowadays tendencies of global economy. The collection of scientific works // Development strategy of Ukraine. - K.: NAU, 2004.
Participated in the international conferences, round tables, expert networks, projects, and also in preparation of projects of laws and subordinate legislation normative acts, statements and analytical materials.
Work tel.: 456-58-47
Mob. tel.: 8(095) 525-01-99
Denys Olexandrovych Ilnytskyy
PhD Thesis: “Information resources of international cooperation”, 2004
Education – Cairo Russian Secondary School, 1993; Kyiv National University of Economics, 1994-1999, Master of international investment management; Kyiv National University of Economics, 1999-2003, postgraduate
Experience of pedagogic activity Kyiv National University of Economics, associate proffesor, 2005 - till now; Kyiv National University of Economics, teacher, 2004-2005; Kyiv National University of Economics, tutor, 1999-2004
Skills Courses on EU matters, computer (MS Office, IExplorer), some dancing skills and team sports, office tools
International activity Mocsow conference on post-USSR after 10 years, 2001
International cooperative cogress, Ankara, Turkey, 2002
Cross-border cooperation in EU summer academy, Ohrid, Macedonia, 2005
14 conferences in total
14 articles in total
1. Ilnytskyy Denys “National telecomunications and information resourses” // Actual problems of international relations. Scientific works. #38, part ІІ. – К.: Kyiv National University after T.Shevchenko, 2002, p. 88-90
2. Ilnytskyy Denys Information aproach to the theories of international economics // Economy and enterpreneurship. Scientific works #10, – K.: KNEU, 2003, p. 91-99
3. Ilnytskyy Denys Participation of international organisations in information relations // Scientific works. #.38, – K: Institute of world economy and international relations National Academy of Sciense of Ukraine, 2003, p. 148-158
4. Ilnytskyy Denys Systematization and classification of information resourses of international cooperation // Forming market relations in Ukraine. Scientific works #11(30), – K., 2003, p. 107-112
5. Ilnitsky Dennis A. Ukrainian consumer cooperation and market economy: questions of infrastructure // Papers of XVII International Turkish cooperative congress “Globalization and Cooperatives”. – Ankara, Turkey. – 2002. – P.52-58.
6. Ilnytskyy Denys Comparative analysis of dependence of major world corporations and Ukraine from intangible assets // Actuals problems af economy. – 2003, № 5(23), p. 56-61
7. Ilnytskyy Denys Economic information in current world economy // Conference papers XI “Forming the trade regimes in transition economies in the world of globalization”. – К.: Kyiv National University after T.Shevchenko, IIR, 2001. – p. 154-156
8. Ilnytskyy Denys The place of Ukraine on the world market of business information // International economy: currents problems and development perspectives: Conference papers (29th November 1999). – S, Tavrida, 2000. – p. 229-230
9. Ilnytskyy Denys The place and role of mass media in enterpreneurship // Starting and developing business in Ukraine: Conference papers, (28-29 April 1999, Khmelnytskyy), Khmelnytskyy institute of business, p. 325-327
10. Ilnytskyy Denys Place and role of communication industry in market structural reforms in Ukraine // Information, communications and telecommunications in Ukraine: economy, law and management / Dovgyy S.O., Ilnytsky D., Lytvyn V. and others. – K.: Ukrtelecom, 2001. – 784 p., p. 143-158
11. Ilnytskyy Denys Information supply of investment activity on the stockmarket // Privatisation, investments and stockmarket: law bases and practice. – T.3: Investment activity in Ukraine. – K.: Ukrtelecom, 2001. – 560 p., p. 17-38
12. Ilnytskyy Denys Information resorses in economic education. – Educational innovations and their impact on the quality of university education: Conference papers. 29 January. 2003. – K.: KNEU, 2003, p. 435-436
13. Ilnytskyy Denys Information and methodological support for students selfwork. – Developing studying process within international standarts: Conference papers. 2-4 February 2005. – K.:KNEU, 2005, p 323-324
14. Ilnytskyy Denys Customs and tarif regulation. Teaching and methodological materials for studing subjects of master program. // Program “Management of customs activities”, – K.:KNEU, 2004, p. 231-248
pr. Peremogy, 54, Kyiv, Ukraine, 03057
Fedirko Alexander Anatolievich
PhD (candidate in Economic Sciences),
Chair of International Economy instructor.
Education, Post-Graduate Programs – Higher education, graduated from Kyiv National University of Economics Faculty of International Economy and Management, Specialty “International Economy”. Have been granted the qualification of Master of International Business Administration. Took a post-graduate course in “World Economy and International Economic Relations” at Kyiv National University of Economics. Defended a dissertation “The Role of Innovations in the Formation of Competitive Advantages of National Economy” in 2005.
Educational experience at higher educational establishments and consulting practice is more than 3 years long.
The main scientific interests include the theoretical and methodological issues of innovation factor of national competitiveness; modern methods and models of national innovation capacity assessment; exploration of competitive advantages of the subjects of international economic relations in conditions of globalization and regional integration; the development of efficient and effective mechanisms of innovations commercialization in Ukraine; innovation, industrial, competition policy of the European Union etc.
For the end of the year 2005 the author had 12 scientific works, 7 of which had been published by the professional scientific editions.
I am an active participant of international scientific conferences and round tables.
As a result of my scientific & expert partnership with the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine, European Integration Promotion Foundation, Friedrich Ebert Foundation (Germany) a number of scientific seminars and workshops have been conducted in Kyiv and regions of Ukraine.
work. Phone (8-044) 456-58-47
Juliya V. Gayday
Senior teacher of the International Economy Department
Education – high, in 2003 – obtained Master Degree at the International Economy and Management Faculty of the Kiev National University of Economics, Post-Graduate Programs – in 2007 obtained Candidate of economic sciences Degree at the International Economy Department of the Kiev National University of Economics in specialty 08.00.02 – world economy and international economic relations. The subject was "The institutionalization of global economic development"
Experience of pedagogic activity in high school is 5 years.
Principal branches of the scientific researches: global problems, global economics the activity of international economic organization, the institutionalization of global economic development, global institutional system, regulation of the global economy.
Main publications. Total amount of the scientific and scientifically-methodical publications is 17.
The author has taken participations in 10 scientifically-practical and scientifically-methodical conference.
Phone work: (+38044) 456-58-47
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rumyantseva Nina Sergiyvna
Scientific degree, position
Senior Lecturer of the department
Education, Post-Graduate Programs – high education, in 1973 she finished Kiev State University named after T.G. Shevchenko.
Educational experience in high school is 12 years.
Sphere of the scientific interests – main tendency of the development of the foreign economic activity of the Ukraine under globalization.
She is the author of more than 23 scientific publications, the main of them are follow:
1. "International Economics", K.:MAUP, 1999 (textbook in collaboration)
2. International Economic Activity. K.: Center of the training literature, 2004 (textbook in collaboration)
3. "International business as factor of the transitive economy development". Bulletin of the Kiev National University n.a. T.G. Shevchenko. Volume "Economy", №43, 2000
4. Incentives, mechanisms and consequences of the Ukraine's participation in world labor market", Collection of the scientific articles of the Volynsk State University, Lutsk, 2000 (in collaboration)
5. "Preconditions for economic collaboration of Ukraine and EU". Collection of the scientific articles. K.: Kiev State Trade-Economic University, 2000 (in collaboration)
6. "Peculiarities of the organization of the foreign economic activity of the enterprises". K.:Publishing center "Kiev University". Bulletin, Volume "Economy" №50, 2001
7. "Mechanism of realization of the international economic relations of Ukraine under globalization". Bulletin, Kiev National University n.a. T.G. Shevchenko, Volume "Economy" №55-57, 2002
8. "Structure peculiarity of the world service market" Bulletin of the Kiev National University n.a. T.G. Shevchenko. Vollume "International Economic Relations", №38, part 2, K.: 2002
9. "Formation of the infrastructure of the foreign economic activity in Ukraine" Scientific Journal "Culture of the Black Sea Nations" №59, Simferopol, 2005
10. "Today's priorities for development of the export potential of Ukraine" Bulletin of the Kiev National University n.a. T.G. Shevchenko. Vollume "International Economic Relations", №52, part 1, K.: 2005
Phone: work: (+38044) 456-58-47
Fax: (+38044) 456-19-39
The assistant of the faculty of international economy
Education – Graduated the Kyiv National University of Economics at 2000 year (a specialty the international economy, qualification the master of the international investment management), the Kyiv National University of Economics at 2002 year (a specialty jurisprudence, qualification the master of legal regulation of economy), the competitor of the faculty of international economy. The grant of National Council on Economic Education (USA).
Experience of pedagogic activity 5 years
Principal branches of the scientific researches: The international scientific and technical cooperation, innovative-investment activity, the international competitiveness, the international economic integration
Total of the publications - 12
The basic works
Chernytska T. Modern lines of development of the international cooperation in scientific and technical sphere (Collection of the proceedings of Institute of world economy and international relations of a National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine - 2001. - № 30. - P.19-25. (0,42 printed sheets)
Chernytska T. Role of the international technological alliances in realization of innovative strategy of corporations // Economy and business: Assembly of proceedings of young scientists and post-graduate students. Issue 14 / Editor-in-chief S.I.Demjanenko. – Kiev: KNUE, 2005. - P.87-93. (0,34 printed sheets)
Chernytska T. Role of a transfer of technologies in the international scientific and technical cooperation // Formation of market economy: the Interdepartmental scientific collection. - Issue13. – Kiev: KNUE, 2005. – P.120-128. (0,48 printed sheets)
Chernytska T. International scientific and technical cooperation of regions of EU: experience for Ukraine // The European Union and Ukraine: Materials of the international scientific-practical conference on June 17 2004. / V.I.Chuzhykov responsible for release. – Kyiv: KNUE, 2005. – P.135-142. (0,41 printed sheets)
Participation in the international conferences, round tables, expert networks, projects
1. European Union and Ukraine: the international scientific-practical conference (June 17 2004, Kiev, KNUE)
2. Reforming financial - credit system and stimulation of economic growth: the International scientific-practical conference (on May 30-31 2003 Lutsk, Volynsk State University of name Lesja Ukrainka)
3. Scientific and technical development: economy, technologies, managements: 2-nd International conference of students, post-graduate students and young scientists (on April 9-12 2003, Kiev, National Technical University of Ukraine "KPI")
4. The international scientific conference «Globalization and realization of economic development» (on February 25 2003, Kyiv, Institute of world economic and the international relations of The National Sciences Academy of Ukraine)
5.. The international scientific conference «National economic strategy in conditions of globalization (on October, 21, 2002 Kyiv, Institute of world economic and the international relations of The National Sciences Academy of Ukraine)
6. The international scientific-practical conference: «Management of the organization: regional aspects » (on April 12-13 2002, Chernigiv, Kiev National Technical University of Ukraine "KPI")
7. Social and economic development of Ukraine on border of millennia 67 scientific conference of students KNUE (on April 11-12 2000, Kyiv)
8. National interuniversity scientific-practical conference «The International economy: modern problems and prospects of development» (on November, 29 1999, Kyiv)
9. Problems of social and economic transformations in Ukraine at the present stage 66 scientific conference of students KNUE (on April 12-14 1999, Kyiv)
The contact information
Phone +38(044) 456-58-47
Antonyuk Katerina Victorivna
is the assistant of international economy’s department.
Education - high. In 2003 graduated from KNEU with a difference, faculty of international economy and management; from 2003 the post-graduate student of international economy’s department
Educational experience - 2 years. Sphere of the scientific interests – international trade by services, world tourism, international market of tourist services, present global problems , international economic integration.
Basic publications: the author of 5 scientific works. Took part in 5 international scientific conferences.
International Economy Chair Assistant
Education – master's degree, International economy and management faculty, Kyiv National Economic University
Post-graduate study for Doctor's degree, International economy chair, Kyiv National Economic University
Experience of pedagogic activity 1 year
Principal branches of the scientific researches: Competitiveness, globalization, regionalization, global concurrence
1.“The innovation cluster model of increasing the regional competitiveness in the course of globalization” (Chmelnitskij National University Bulletin, #3, 2005 )
2. “The Concept of New Regionalization in the Context of Increase of International Competitive Status of the Region” (“Dynamics of Scientific Studies 2005”);
3. “Global Paradigm of Regional Development” (“Scientific Potential of the World 2005”);
4. “Basic Trends in Development of the Concept of International Competitive ability of the Region” (“Administration of Regional and Economic Development in the Context of Contemporary Processes of International Integration”)
Lecture assistant of department of international economy.
Education – in 2006 finished the Kyiv national economic university of the name of V. Getman, faculty of international economy and management, from 2006 post-graduate student of department of international economy.
A sphere of scientific interests is globalization, technoglobalism, international competitiveness, national systems of innovation, science and technological policy.
Basic publications: 1 article, 2 thesis’s
Took part in 2 international scientific conferences.
Contact information – tel. 456-58-47,
Vinska Oksana Yosypivna
Assistant of the international economy department
Education – higher, in 2006 has graduated from Kyiv national economic university, department of international economy and management. Since 2006 is a post-graduate student of international economy department.
Experience of pedagogic activity – 1 year.
Principal branches of the scientific researches: European integration, competitiveness of the EU economy, agrarian policy of the EU.
Participated in 4 round tables.
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Machok Yevgeniy Victorovych
junior member of teaching staff of the foreign economy chair.
Education - complete higher education, graduated from the faculty of foreign economy and management of Kyiv national economic university named after Vadym Hetman majoring in “Foreign economy”, received master’s qualification according to the program “European integration”.
Sphere of the scientific interests – methodological theoretic basics of integrative industrial policies of the European Union, Contemporary mechanisms of EU industrial policies’ realization under conditions of economic transformations; research of competitive advantages of European Union economic subjects under conditions of globalization and regional integration; institutional supply and conditions of dynamization of economic development of the EU countries; problems of common European space forming.
I actively take part in international scientific and practical scientific conferences and round-table discussions.
Tel. (8-044) 456-58-47
Tanashchuk Iryna Olexandrivna
аssistant of the international economy department
Higher education Bohdan Khmelnitsky state university in Cherkasy
Pedagogical experience – 3 year.
The basic scientific interests: European integration; international competitiveness
Off.phone (044) 456-58-47
e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
The disciplines which are teached
The Disciplines of bachelor level
6.1. " The International Economy" (5 credits)
Purpose: to form the system of theoretical knowledge, abilities and practical skills, in the field of international economy, forms, methods and mechanisms of realization of international economic relations.
Task: to arm the students with knowledge of point of the international economic system and conformities to law of its development; to teach to analyze and estimate a political-legal, economic, social-cultural environment and infrastructure of international economic activity; to help to master methods and mechanisms of the modern adjusting system of international economic relations; to teach to analyze a structure and progress of modern world market of commodities and services trends; to master knowledge in relation to the modern tendencies of international motion of factors of production, capital, mechanism of the international currency system, methodology of international calculations, understanding of logic, directions and forms of processes development of international economic integration; essences of global problems of contemporaneity and mechanisms of their decision; ability to use the got knowledge in practical foreign economic activity of Ukraine, taking into
Subject: system of international economic relations between the national economies of the world countries under conditions of internationalization and globalization.
6.2. The «International economy» (10 credits)
Purpose: to form the system of theoretical knowledge, abilities and practical skills, in the field of international economy, forms, methods and mechanisms of realization of international economic relations.
Task: to arm with students knowledge of essence of the international economic system and conformities to law of its development; to teach to analyze and estimate a political-legal, economic, social-cultural environment and infrastructure of international economic activity; to help to master the theories of international trade, direct and portfolio investments, international crediting, international labour migration, rates of exchange, international economic integration and globalization; to teach to analyze a structure and to master knowledge of methods and adjusting mechanisms of international economic relations, mechanism of the international currency system, methodology of international calculations, understanding of logic, directions and forms of development of processes of international economic integration, functioning features of basic regional integration groups, essence of problems of globalization of development and mechanisms of their decision; ability to use the got knowledge in practical international economic activity of Ukraine
Subject: system of international economic relations between the national economies of the world countries in the conditions of internationalization and globalization.
6.3. The «International economy» (selective)
Purpose: a study of this discipline is acquisition by the students of complex knowledge about the major theoretical and practical aspects of world economic relations, them modern interpretation.
Therefore the tasks of course are directed on: understanding of essence of MEV, interdependences of their forms, subjects and levels; ability to analyze and estimate an economic, political-cultural, social-cultural environment and infrastructure of MEV; study of principles and development laws of MEV, processes of international division of labor, specialization and co-operation; forms, methods and adjusting mechanisms of international trade, processes of migration of labour force and capital flow; a receipt of knowledge on basic questions and problems of functioning; understanding of logic, directions and forms of processes development of international economic integration; study of basic kinds and forms of international business; study of forms of joint business undertakings; ability to use the got knowledge in practical foreign economic activity of Ukraine, taking into account tendencies and prospects of development of international economic relations. To effective realization of aims and tasks of the course logic of his teaching, structure and content of themes are inferior.
The subject of course is research of conformities to law and tendencies of co-operation of national economy and all types of international economic activity of their subjects, interconnected by the system MEV.
6.4. «The European integration»
Purpose: to form knowledge, ability and skills, in relation to essence of the European integration policy and instruments and mechanisms of its realization. European choice of Ukraine and development of economic and political connections with European Union foresees preparation of highly skilled specialists in thereby experts and analysts in the theoretical and practical aspects of the European integration process. The fulfillment of such task can be belonged to the leading economic institutes of Ukraine, in which the known scientific schools on questions of economic integration are created, and professor-teaching staff was on probation in basic institutions of ES.
The program «The European integration» is an exclusive specialization of preparation of economists - specialists in international law for their subsequent work on supranational, state, regional and business levels. For effective work at the large and perspective market of European Union the specialists need knowledge of essence, stages and development directions of European integration, features of work of institution of EU, forming of budget of ES, basic directions of general agrarian, regional, social, monotony, competition, industrial, technological, trade, safety policy, and also general foreign policy and development strategies of EU. This program acquires the special actuality for Ukraine, as a next-door neighbor of EU, which aims to use potential of rapprochement with EU in different fields with the purpose of defence of the national interests and realization of them within the limits of creating general European economic space.
The additional actualization of the offered program gives the necessity of preparation of specialists for business conducting in the countries of European Union, which would be able to work under conditions of high competition and hard regulation rules of activity in the different sectors of the European market.
The disciplines of master's degree level:
6.4. “An international competitiveness management of enterprises (organizations)”
The purpose of educational discipline is forming by students the system of theoretical knowledge and practical skills in relation to essence of international competitiveness enterprises (organizations), abilities to estimate their position on the world market and develop effective competition strategies for providing with their high competition status.
The tasks of discipline are oriented to:
• understanding by the future specialists of key problems of international competition and competitiveness of commodities (services), enterprises, industries, regions, national economy;
• ability to determine and estimate indexes and factors of international competitiveness of enterprises (organizations) of different types, develop the programs of its increasing;
• researching and selecting of different types of international strategies for competition conduct, evaluation of their efficiency;
• understanding management-legal politicians in the field of competition on national and international levels;
• ability of the students to analyze forms and methods of competition in the transformation period, to choose optimum strategies of the Ukrainian enterprises (organizations) on foreign markets;
• comprehension of realities and prospects of economic globalizmus, understanding of global competition and specific of global strategies of corporations.
Subjects: terms, factors, ways and features of forming of high-competitive enterprises (organizations) in a global environment.
6.5. «The European integration policy»
Purpose of educational discipline is to form knowledge in relation to essence of the European integration policy, its constituents, mechanisms, and instruments of adjusting of macroproportions on the country and supranational levels.
The task of discipline:
– to find out essence and directions of modern integration policy of EU;
– to form exterminating skills of character and basic realizing directions of separate types of the European policy (SAP, structural (regional), industrial, competition, investment, transport);
– to define realizing mechanisms and instruments of separate types of policy of EU and form by students knowledge in relation to the features of priority industries support of European Union.
Subject: Mechanisms and process instruments of strengthening of European economic integration.
6.6. «The European strategies of Ukraine»
Purpose of educational discipline is to form an integral presentation of essence of European strategies of Ukraine, find out general strategies ways and directions of rapprochement of Ukraine and EU.
The task of discipline:
– to define the features of the modern state and prospects of mutual relations of Ukraine with EU;
– to form skills of ways and directions analysis of convergence of Ukraine and European Union and strategy conceptual bases of their rapprochement.
Subject: development and implementation process of conceptual bases of European strategies process.
The known scientific publications of members of department are:
1. Integration of Ukraine in the world economy / A. M. Poruchnik. — K.: KGEU, 1994.
2. Pakhomov Yu. M. and other Social policy in postsocialistic society: Monograph. — K.: Science, 2000.
3. Theory of investments: educational accessories / N. O. of Tatarenko,
A.M. Poruchnik. — K.: KNEU, 2000.
4. Poruchnik A. M., Antonyuk L. L. Venchurniy capital: foreign experience and formation problems in Ukraine: Monograph. — K.: KNEU, 2000.
5. Luk’yanenko D. G., Pakhomov Yu. M.
.Globalization and safety of development: Monograph. — K.: KNEU, 2001.
6. Kalenyuk I. S. Education in the economic measuring: potential and mechanism of development. — K.: KNEU, 2001.
7. Poruchnik A. M., Antonyuk L. L. Strategies innovative activity financing in Ukraine. — K.: KNEU, 2001.
8. Antonyuk L. L., Poruchnik A. M, Savchuk V. S. Innovations: theory, mechanism of development and commercialization: Monograph. — K.: KNEU, 2003.
9. Chuzhikov V. I. Regional integration strategies of postsocialistic countries of Europe: Monograph. — K.: “Kadry”, 2003.
10. Antonyuk L. L. International competitiveness of countries: theory and mechanism of realization: Monograph. — K.: KNEU, 2004.
11. Pakhomov Yu. M., Tatarenko N. O., Sidenko S. V. and other Civilized models of contemporaneity: Monograph. — K.: Scientific thought, 2004.
12. Chuzhikov V. I. International integration processes of contemporaneity: Monograph / edited by of Z. S. Varnaliya. — K.: of Knowledge of Ukraine, 2005.
Research stuff of the department develops scientific researches on different topics. One can see diversification of the theoretical and practical problems in scientific researches. These are global problems of the today life, processes of the regionalization and integration in the development of the countries, social aspects, competitiveness on the micro- and macrolevel, financial globalization, problems of the MNC's activity, international relations of the Ukraine and others.
Scientific theoretical and practical researches of the department are dedicated to state scientific research topics: "Mechanism of financing of the institutions of the higher learning (scientific-research and research-construction works) under diversification of the sources", "Formation of the high competitive status of the Ukraine under the economic globalization" and "Management of the international competitiveness under the globalization of the economic development", as the result there were published more the 117 scientific works on the next topics:
- international economic activity, its main forms and patterns;
- competitiveness of the national economy, preconditions and factors of its improvement;
- innovative factor of the effective integration of the Ukraine into the world economy;
- development of the process of the globalization and regionalization in the modern world, their reflection on development of the Ukraine;
- influence of the international economic relations on the formation and the practice of the improvement of competitiveness of the national economy;
- problems of the foreign economic activity of the Ukraine.
Members of the department participate in development of the state concepts and other important documents.
Staff of the department is developing modern educational literature and is viewed as the main organization in developing methodical materials and literature for the high school on international economic affairs, integration policy of the countries, improving of the competitiveness of the national economy. Department's textbooks are important source of knowledge for undergraduate and postgraduate students both in Ukraine and CIS. The most famous works, published by the department for the last few years, are follow textbooks:
The History of Economic Thought: Textbook/ L.Y. Korniychuk, N.O. Tatarenko, A.M. Poruchnik and others. – K.: KNUE, 2001
Historical Development of the economic thought from ancient times until today is examinated in this textbook. The main attention is given to leading economic concepts, characteristics of main trends and cycles of economic theory. Economic doctrines are viewed from the position of modern ideas about patterns of economic and social development of the society. It explores the history of economic thought in Ukraine and shows the role of the Ukrainian scientists in the development of the economic science.
For students of Economic Universities and Faculties.
Ukraine and World Economy: cooperation on the verge of the millenniums/ A.S. Filipenko, D.G. Lukyanenko, A.M. Poruchnik and others. – K.:Lybid. 2002
Book explores the place and the role of Ukraine in modern world economy: examines quantity and quality indicators of economic potential of Ukraine, transformed in a significant way by market reforms and economic modernization. Main attention is given for basis of preconditions and prosperities of Ukrainian enterprises' participation in international markets of goods and services, capital and labor forces. Separately authors consider cooperation of Ukraine and world economy in the context of branches. Geostrategical position of Ukraine's economy is analyzed in the context of intensification of the regional and global cooperation. Problems of Ukraine's integration into world finance environment is also one of the main aspect of the book.
European Integration and Ukraine. Training methodological textbook./ V.Y. Novitskiy, T.M. Pahomova, V.I. Chuzhykov. – Kiev, 2002
Textbook contains methodological development for trainings on the course, which is studies at the economic faculties in high school of III-IV levels of accreditation. At the same time it can be recommended to the state staff, who is developing issues on European integration and foreign economic relations in corresponding ministries, departments, state administrations of state and regional authorities. Textbook can be used during organization of advanced training courses of teaching staff and state workers.
Lectors and seminars, developed by authors and included into textbook are the result of educational program for teacher training and state workers training, organized by Ministry of Economy and European Integration of Ukraine and German Fund of Karl Duisberg (CDG) in 2001-2002.
Novitskiy V.Y. International Economic Activity of Ukraine: Textbook. – K.: KNUE, 2003
International economic activity of Ukraine is a important sphere of reproduction process in the society. Settlement of mechanisms of cooperation with other states is a important precondition for construction of effective national economy and realization of structure reform in Ukraine.
Peculiarities of international economic activity of Ukraine combined with different forms of cooperation, instruments of macroeconomic regulation and commercial activity, relations with different countries, unions and international economic organizations is subject of this book.
For students and listener of economic high schools, entrepreneurs, state workers, specialized in international commercial activity and its regulation and for people, interested in problems of international economic activity of Ukraine.
Kalenyuk I.S. Economy of education: Textbook. – K.: Znannya Ukrainy, 2003
This is first textbook in Ukraine what contains systematic view on theoretical and practical backgrounds of economy of education. Theoretical issues of educational activity, system of organization and management of education, legal backgrounds and mechanisms of organizational-economic activity of the high school are the subjects of the textbook. Problems of social-economic effectiveness of the education, analysis of the modern transitional process in educational systems of different countries presented in this book.
Textbook is dedicated for undergraduate and postgraduate students of economic and pedagogical specialties, audience of postgraduate courses, staff of the system of management of education.
International investment activity: Textbook./ D.G. Lukyanenko, A.M. Poruchnik, L.L. Antonyuk, V.I. Chuzhykov and others. – K.: KNUE, 2003
Investment activity in the system of international business is the subject of this textbook. Main attention is given to essence, motivation and forms of international investments. The development of international investment market, its structure, main aspects of regulation of the investment activity at national and international level, conditions, scales, dynamics, problems and prosperities of the international investment activity in Ukraine, including account-analytical aspect is shown here.
For students of economic high school, for audience of the "International Investment Activity" course.
Novitskiy V.Y. Economic Resources of Civilizational Development: Textbook. – K.: NAU, 2004.
Main patterns and historical peculiarities of the resource utilization in the context of civilizational development are studied in the textbook. Social-economic and ethnical-cultural aspects of the reproduction processes, connected with the consumption of material and informational resource is the topic for research in the book. Consequences of economic globalization and possibilities for optimization of the conditions for participation of open economy in the system of international division of labor is analyzed here. Principles of construction and functioning of new economy – innovative and informative – are formulated in the textbook.
Beginning of the innovative-technological, informative model of development, connected with formation of new civilization system, causes the interest in the theme of the book of the scientists, undergraduate and postgraduate students in the sphere of economics, sociology and history of society's development.
Chuzhykov V.I. Economy of International Countries. Textbook. – K.: KNUE, 2005.
Textbook, based on the modern statistical material and modern research methodic on development of different economic models, provides analysis for peculiarities of functioning of the economies of the world. The structure of economy, tendencies of modern development and influence of the different countries, what caused the position of the state or group of states under globalization of the world economy, is given here. Main attention is given to development of Ukraine's cooperation with the leading countries.
Textbook is dedicated for students of economic specialties, especially international economists, but can be used by different scientists (geographers, socialists, politicians), state staff and lecturers of the universities.
International Economics. Textbook for self-study./A.M. Poruchnik, Y.M. Stolyarchuk, O.D. Pavlovska and others. – K.: KNUE, 2005.
Textbook is written of the basis of program of compulsory discipline "International economy" for bachelors of economic specialties. It is dedicated for intensive self-study of the course "International economy" by students, and based on methodological author's advise for study of the theoretical material and improving by accomplishing of practical tasks (writing the papers, reports, essays), creative decision of problems and business situations.
1st building, 3 floor
03057, Kiev, Peremoghy ave, 54/1 (Main building of Kiev National University of Econimics).